Ad time

Monday, January 30, 2012

Dragon Panther II

Since I've lately picked up modeling speed, I decided to resume something that isn't mine. This is an old kit of the Panther II by Dragon. It's owned by E.G. Ruiz, the brother of TV personality Korina Sanchez and a co-member in the International Plastic Modelers Society (IPMS) - Philippines. He asked among the group who'd want to do this Panther kit, and I sounded in. Thing is, three years have passed since he gave it to me, and I haven't been able to make progress on it. Time to catch up. It's a shame if I don't keep up with the promise.

This is the box art from another source:



Here's my current progress on the kit:



I sure hope to finish this within the year, E.G. is going to need this kit soon for the IPMS-Philippines 10th Nationals.

No comments:

Post a Comment